Tel. (LANDLINE) : (01706) 608010 (MOBILE) : 07887973998 ADDRESS : CompuSat, 19 Park Street, Haslingden, Lancashire, BB4 5TF. (UK)
About Us Page
We specialise in repairing damaged and faulty tomtom GPS units.
Based in Haslingden, Lancashire we have been repairing Satellite Navigation devices for almost 8 years and have over 20 years experience in repairing a wide range of electronic devices. Our moto is, if it’s electronic and broke it can be repaired, usually cheaper to repair than replace.
19 Park Street
Monday 10.00 -
Tuesday 10.00 -
Wednesday 10.00 -
Thursday 10.00 -
Friday 10.00 -
Saturday 10.00 -
BANK Holidays CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
Use of Our Web Site
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement with respect to our site. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed under Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. By becoming a customer, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your account can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by COMPU-
4. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
6. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable legal fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
8. The information from or through the site are provides "as-
9. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
12. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (1) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (2) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (3) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
13. When our Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-
14. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
15. Venue; Applicable Law. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any samples or products obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the Circuit court of the UK, London. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that London is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is created and controlled by COMPU-
16. In order to keep COMPU-
18. Please be aware that every care has been taken to photograph all products accurately but the products actual colour may vary to what you see on the web site, due to lighting levels and your computer and its settings.
19. Satellite Navigation Repairs are covered by a 90 days (Return to Base) Warranty
20. If ANY order for Replacement or New Equipment, Hardware, Software or Services is cancelled after acceptance, a FEE of £15.00 per item will be deducted from any Refund of Payment given by COMPU-
21. FREE tomtom DIAGNOSTIC INSPECTION – Once inspection and Repair have been completed the FULL balance is due prior to dispatch. If payment has not been received after a period of 28 days, all equipment will be deemed the property of compu-
22. No Credit Card or Debit Card details are held or stored by COMPU-
23. At COMPU-
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you :-
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site WWW.COMPU-
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders, details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you as an individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• to estimate our audience size and usage pattern
• to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
• to speed up your searches
• to recognise you when you return to our site
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. If we have given you (or where you have requested) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• to provide you with information about products that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• to notify you about changes to our site.
We do not use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about products which may be of interest to you.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.